YOu Upload -
What You'll Get
You will get 2 videos and a free book including the following:
A Completed / Edited Video
A Separate, 2nd File with an Animated Logo for Your Own Future Use - FREE!
A FREE BOOK - How to Make a Professional Video in 7 Steps
Touched Up Video
Stock Images / Video Added to the Video
All within 48 Business Hours
Tips for Filming Yourself
Your video should tell people who you are and what you do! That's it - don't overthink it.
Simply put together a short script, or some talking points that will allow you to clearly explain those two simple points in 30 to 60 seconds (you don't want it to be too long). With all of that in mind - here are some simple tips to get your going:
1. Find a nice, quiet place to film, and use a microphone if you have one and know how to use it.
2. Use a tripod or something to stabilize the phone / camera.
3. Try to have an interesting background - but not a crazy one!
4. Practice your presentation a few times to get comfortable.
5. Make sure there is good lighting in the area you're filming.
6. If you're using a phone to film - turn it sideways to get a more cinematic image.
7. Find your best angle - in other words make the camera eye level, or slightly above your eyeline. Don't film with the camera pointing up at you - viewers don't wanna look up your nose!
8. Press record and then get settled before starting to talk, and when you finish talking just hold still (with a smile) for a few seconds before stopping the recording. This will give us extra room to edit on both ends.
9. Watch your recording back, and make sure it's what you want!
Just want a video made with stock images and video and no filming?
We can do that too!
Simply submit your script for a voice over and a company logo - and we'll get it done.
Just be sure to let us know in the form below that that is all you need!
Upload Your Video Assets here
After you've uploaded your materials -
please return here to complete steps 2 & 3 -
otherwise we cannot complete your video!
Requirements for Uploads:
Your Video File should not exceed 250mb,
and 1 minute in length.
Upload your Logo as a High Resolution PNG with a transparent background if you can.
If you have any questions or concerns - fill out the form at the bottom of the webpage!
Fill out and submit your information
You'll be directed to the payment page after submitting your information in the form above!
what to expect
Below we have a few examples of videos we've done for others using this format.
We'll keep adding more for you to see, so you can get some ideas for what to do, and how to do it!
We will do our very best to deliver your finished videos in 48 business hours or less. All of the extra footage we add, along with music and motion graphics will be yours - along with a separate, 2nd file that is an animated logo for your future projects! No need to worry about paying extra fees or getting muted or blocked by Facebook or YouTube.
wanna Make your own video?
Here's a book we've written to assist you in making your own Professional Videos!
We'll include a FREE PDF file of the book with your first video order!
With this book you’ll learn:
How to Successfully Plan your Video Projects
How to Properly Format Scripts
Why Shot Lists are Essential
What the most important elements of video creation are
Tips and Tools for Production and Editing
The Best Video Formats for Social Media and Websites
How to Protect Yourself
and, How to Make sure your Video gets seen!
What People are Saying
Cinematic Visions does amazing things with video. I recorded the video in my office and they just edited it into amazingness!
Cinematic Visions is truly one of the best out there. Not only do they produce incredible products, but they a solid company of integrity. I cannot recommend Cinematic Visions enough!
Cinematic Vision does exceptional work. They makes a rookie like me, look like a pro behind the camera. Video and sound quality is top tier. I can't wait to do more with Cinematic in the near future.
Web Worx LLC
HR Resources On Call
Active Strength Co.